In2Ambition is one of the UK's fastest growing providers of independent and impartial careers advice and guidance. We offer services that are embedded into the student's/pupil's educational and career life-cycle. Our services are bespoke and aligned to the aspirations of the schools and colleges with whom we work. Our model and services are focused and centred around inspiring and nurturing aspirations.
We provide a wide range of innovative solutions and services for the schools and colleges we work with, ranging from –
- Independent and Impartial Career Education, Information, Advice and Guidance in schools and colleges (CEIAG).
- Managing work experience.
- Employer Business Engagement Services.
- Innovative, engaging and exciting career related events, curriculum based activity and workshops.
- Enrolment support.
- A.S.K (Attitude Skills Knowledge) accredited employability skills programme.
- Primary School (Inspiring Primary Aspirations)
Together we deliver your ambition
Our model and services are built around the Gatsby report 8 benchmarks –
- A stable careers programme
- Learning from career and labour market information
- Addressing the individual needs of each young person
- Linking curriculum learning to careers
- Encounters with employers and employees
- Experiences of workplaces
- Encounters with further and higher education
- Personal guidance or as we call it (Personal empowerment through information and knowledge)
- To be best in class for service delivery.
- To create a legacy that makes a positive and lasting contribution to the learners students, pupils and clients we support and work with.
- The above means that our model fulfils the key areas outlined by the Gatsby report and Ofsted's "journey to excellence" pathway.